Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Answers the telephone and provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Drafts reports and correspondence.
- Orders supplies and equipment; maintain service contracts on office equipment.
- Attends meetings and takes meeting notes.
- Liaises with internal and external units to carry out job tasks.
- Assists managers and supervisors in developing policies and procedures.
- Provides front desk coverage as needed for backup.
- Ensures travel authorizations, accommodations, and conference registrations for employees.
- Audits/processes travel expense claims.
- Handles mileage reimbursement requests for supervision travel.
- Performs tracking and distributes monthly travel reports.
- Maintains accounts payable and accounts receivable records.
- Solves problems associated with vendors regarding shipments, billing, and statements.
- Monitors expenditures, processes payment requests for reimbursement; prepares purchase orders, purchase requisitions, and ensures proper procedures for paying service providers, consultants, and contractors.
- Receives and audits invoices for accuracy and compliance and ensures prompt payment of departmental bills.
- Handles administrative tasks for faculty searches and staff recruiting.
- Oversees department hiring procedures.
- Handles event planning for meetings, professional development, and other department initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Administrator Qualifications / Skills:
- Managing processes
- Developing standards
- Promoting process improvement
- Tracking budget expenses
- Informing others
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Inventory control
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to three years’ management experience in an office setting
- Specific industry experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software and phone systems
Seven Energy is known to be one of the top recruitment and job placement companies in Bahrain, providing skilled and unskilled resources to Fortune500 companies, SMEs, and growing startups since 2021. Apart from the various services offered by us, we, we make sure that we take care of our recruits from the on-boarding to the off-boarding at a company. Seven Energy (recruitment agencies in bahrain) is proudly operating under the leadership and vision of Promoseven Holdings.