Call Center Job Description:
- Manages and oversees a team of call center agents.
- Motivates and supports agents through feedback and communication.
- Measures KPIs like inbound calls, call waiting, and call abandonment.
- Assists with taking agents’ calls if they can’t handle the workload.
- Improves quality of results by recommending changes.
- Provides product/service information by answering questions and offering assistance.
- Prepare annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance, and scheduling expenses.
- Summarize, collect and analyze call center trends and data for regular performance reports.
- Oversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation. Call for repairs and troubleshooting as needed.
- Maintain consistent professional improvement through company-provided workshops, tracking call center trends, and active participation in team projects.
- Keep track of employee attendance, and make sure work procedures are complied with.
- Assist in hiring and onboarding new employees.
- Prepares monthly and annual performance reports.
- Creates targets and goals for improvement.
Call Center Supervisor Qualifications and Skills:
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone equipment
- Ability to remain calm and respectful under pressure
- Exceptional customer service expertise
- Proficiency with the English language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with quality assurance and data analysis software
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least [number] years of working in customer service, a supervisory role, or in a call center is required
- Experience with coaching, training, and motivating employees is required
Seven Energy is known to be one of the top recruitment and job placement companies in Bahrain, providing skilled and unskilled resources to Fortune500 companies, SMEs, and growing startups since 2021. Apart from the various services offered by us, we, we make sure that we take care of our recruits from the on-boarding to the off-boarding at a company. Seven Energy (recruitment agencies in bahrain) is proudly operating under the leadership and vision of Promoseven Holdings.