Dispatcher Job Responsibilities:
- Delivers items to customers by verifying orders.
- Inventories stock.
- Arranges transportation.
- Organizes item order by editing for price, promotions, and weight compliance.
- Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating delivery requirements, and placing/expediting orders.
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, and delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading, reconciling quantities, and noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Protects the organization’s reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
Dispatcher Skills and Qualifications
- Data entry
- Listening and verbal communication
- High energy level
- Emotional control
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior customer service experience may be preferred
- Certification varies by state
Seven Energy is known to be one of the top recruitment and job placement companies in Bahrain, providing skilled and unskilled resources to Fortune500 companies, SMEs, and growing startups since 2021. Apart from the various services offered by us, we, we make sure that we take care of our recruits from the on-boarding to the off-boarding at a company. Seven Energy (recruitment agencies in bahrain) is proudly operating under the leadership and vision of Promoseven Holdings.