File Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Uploads digital files and data.
- Organizes and archives records and documents.
- Makes copies of paperwork and distributes as needed.
- Retrieves data and files for other departments and personnel.
- Uses alphabetical and numerical systems to organize paper and electronic records documents.
- Checks paperwork, digital forms, and files updating or correcting documentation as needed.
- Updates filing systems and devise new filing and organizational and storage systems for data and documents as needed.
- Creates new files and provides needed information on forms and reports.
- Secures and protects the privacy of documents.
- Scans paper documents and verifies that scanned documents are clear and legible.
- Processes requests for files and data.
- Records when and what documents have been borrowed and returned.
- Monitors filing materials and office supplies and works with vendors to secure needed supplies, or reports when new purchases need to be made to purchasing officer.
- Discards documents when required in accordance with official procedures.
- Transcribes audio and video content.
- Operates office equipment.
- Look for ways to improve filing systems and designs forms and templates for data entry.
- Types and performs data entry.
- Works with warehouse personnel or outside storage vendors to assure safe archiving of documents.
- Checks and corrects documentation and placement of previously filed documents.
File Clerk Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidentiality and privacy
- Dedication to preserving information and materials
- Adept typing, word-processing, and data entry skills
- Clear handwriting
- Ability to read and understand a wide range of materials
- Verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Research and critical thinking skills
Education, Experience, & Licensing Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic office and administrative software such as MS Office
- Experience working in an office setting
- Previous clerical experience
- Experience working with file-keeping software or cloud storage is a plus
Seven Energy is known to be one of the top recruitment and job placement companies in Bahrain, providing skilled and unskilled resources to Fortune500 companies, SMEs, and growing startups since 2021. Apart from the various services offered by us, we, we make sure that we take care of our recruits from the on-boarding to the off-boarding at a company. Seven Energy (recruitment agencies in bahrain) is proudly operating under the leadership and vision of Promoseven Holdings.