Front Desk Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Welcome customers and guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Ascertains their purchasing needs.
- Assists customers in a branded, friendly, proactive, and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary.
- Knows all essential aspects of our business operations.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; and makes change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording customer information and operating credit card authorization systems.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at the beginning and end of the work shift.
- Monitors lobby and work area determine customer flow.
- Responds to customer inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Facilitates correspondence with customers.
- Acts as the site liaison for the services and sales center.
- Works collaboratively with other staff, managers, and resources.
Front Desk Agent Qualifications / Skills:
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Service
- Resolving Conflict
- Energy Level
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Prior industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with telephone, office and point-of-sale software is a plus
Seven Energy is known to be one of the top recruitment and job placement companies in Bahrain, providing skilled and unskilled resources to Fortune500 companies, SMEs, and growing startups since 2021. Apart from the various services offered by us, we, we make sure that we take care of our recruits from the on-boarding to the off-boarding at a company. Seven Energy (recruitment agencies in bahrain) is proudly operating under the leadership and vision of Promoseven Holdings.