Resident Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Assists residents with a transition to university and residence hall life.
- Enforces university and residence hall rules and regulations.
- Remains available to residents while on-call.
- Assists in supervising residents and responding to complaints, reports, requests, and emergencies.
- Submits reports on infractions, violations, and safety issues.
- Promotes residence hall events.
- Informs residents about relevant campus and local activities.
- Facilitates resolution of disagreements between residents.
- Manages front desk and signs students and visitors in according to security protocols.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings and training sessions.
- Organizes and directs regular floor meetings with residents.
- Supports residence hall team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Resident Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to get along with residents of various cultures and backgrounds
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and public speaking skills
- Proven organization and logistical skills
- Ability to respond to and assess urgent situations
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Current enrollment and good standing in bachelor’s or graduate degree program
- Experience living in on-campus housing
- Working knowledge of university and residence hall policies and procedures
Seven Energy is known to be one of the top recruitment and job placement companies in Bahrain, providing skilled and unskilled resources to Fortune500 companies, SMEs, and growing startups since 2021. Apart from the various services offered by us, we, we make sure that we take care of our recruits from the on-boarding to the off-boarding at a company. Seven Energy (recruitment agencies in bahrain) is proudly operating under the leadership and vision of Promoseven Holdings.