Scheduler Job Responsibilities:
- Answers phones and emails, schedules and confirms appointments, and inputs customer data into company systems.
- Organizes workflow and appointments by reading and routing correspondence, collecting customer information, and managing assignments.
- Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Administrative writing skills
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and organization
- Reporting skills
- Travel logistics
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- University/college degree is an asset.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
Seven Energy is known to be one of the top recruitment and job placement companies in Bahrain, providing skilled and unskilled resources to Fortune500 companies, SMEs, and growing startups since 2021. Apart from the various services offered by us, we, we make sure that we take care of our recruits from the on-boarding to the off-boarding at a company. Seven Energy (recruitment agencies in bahrain) is proudly operating under the leadership and vision of Promoseven Holdings.