Shipping and Receiving Responsibilities:
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
Shipping and Receiving Qualifications/Skills:
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 6 months logistics, retail, or customer service experience
- Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment is preferred
Seven Energy is known to be one of the top recruitment and job placement companies in Bahrain, providing skilled and unskilled resources to Fortune500 companies, SMEs, and growing startups since 2021. Apart from the various services offered by us, we, we make sure that we take care of our recruits from the on-boarding to the off-boarding at a company. Seven Energy (recruitment agencies in bahrain) is proudly operating under the leadership and vision of Promoseven Holdings.