Stock Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Receives and inspects product.
- Inventories items using company software.
- Maintains correct quantities of items on shelves.
- Generates price labels for products.
- Orders replacement product.
- Breaks down and discards empty packaging.
- Prepares product for shipment.
- Operates tracking scanners to maintain accurate inventory and shipments.
- Assists in order processing as necessary.
- Operates appropriate machinery according to safety protocols.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Stock Associate Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong organizational, time-management, and multitasking skills
- Ability to lift 25-30 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Strong communication skills
- Availability to work nights and weekends
- Working knowledge of catalog systems
- Possesses physical strength necessary to unload, lift, and carry heavy boxes.
- Exhibits strong organizational skills.
- Is familiar with inventory software.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Exhibits familiarity with the range of a company’s products.
- Works well with a team.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrates ability to read and interpret invoices and packing slips.
- Exhibits familiarity with proper safety procedures in the warehouse or stockroom.
- Is capable of operating forklifts and other heavy machinery to move and organize heavy items.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED
- Previous experience operating warehouse machinery preferred
Seven Energy is known to be one of the top recruitment and job placement companies in Bahrain, providing skilled and unskilled resources to Fortune500 companies, SMEs, and growing startups since 2021. Apart from the various services offered by us, we, we make sure that we take care of our recruits from the on-boarding to the off-boarding at a company. Seven Energy (recruitment agencies in bahrain) is proudly operating under the leadership and vision of Promoseven Holdings.