Stocker Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries.
- Sorts and stocks products on shelves and in the backroom.
- Assists fellow associates as needed throughout the store.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Make sure stock labels are visible and readable
- Remove and break down empty boxes
- Prepare inventory for shipment
- Keep track of inventory arrivals and departures
- Operate machinery (forklifts, trucks, etc.) and follow all safety procedures
- Use handheld tracking scanners to track and update inventory
- Assist customers in placing orders as needed
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- Pulling, packing, and loading
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Six months of retail experience
- Six months of customer service experience
- Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment is preferred
Seven Energy is known to be one of the top recruitment and job placement companies in Bahrain, providing skilled and unskilled resources to Fortune500 companies, SMEs, and growing startups since 2021. Apart from the various services offered by us, we, we make sure that we take care of our recruits from the on-boarding to the off-boarding at a company. Seven Energy (recruitment agencies in bahrain) is proudly operating under the leadership and vision of Promoseven Holdings.