Unit Clerk Job Responsibilities: Use this section of your unit clerk job description to share a detailed list of the job responsibilities so candidates know what to expect. Depending on your unit’s hiring needs, you may be looking for someone who:
- Manages the patient admission and discharge process for the unit.
- Helps patients fill out the necessary admission and discharge forms.
- Uses patient intake and electronic medical records (EMR) software.
- Schedules appointments, procedures, and transportation.
- Answers the phone and directs calls.
- Orders new supplies and equipment.
- Makes photocopies and faxes documents.
- Completes other administrative work as needed.
- Collaborates with medical and administrative staff.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all patient records.
- Follows all hospital policies and procedures.
Unit Clerk Qualifications and Skills: Use these sections of your unit clerk job description to share the job qualifications. Some people will apply for a job only if they meet all of the qualifications. You’re likely to attract more candidates if you specify what is required versus preferred. Depending on your needs, you may want to include:
- Admits and discharges patients and has advanced customer service skills.
- Collaborates with medical and administrative staff and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates time-management, prioritization, and organization skills.
- Works calmly and carefully in a fast-paced hospital.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- At least [number] years of medical clerical experience is preferred.
Seven Energy is known to be one of the top recruitment and job placement companies in Bahrain, providing skilled and unskilled resources to Fortune500 companies, SMEs, and growing startups since 2021. Apart from the various services offered by us, we, we make sure that we take care of our recruits from the on-boarding to the off-boarding at a company. Seven Energy (recruitment agencies in bahrain) is proudly operating under the leadership and vision of Promoseven Holdings.